 Marketplace / Shipping / 216
    DISCOUNT OVERSEAS SHIPPING CHARGES —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, It was your geat wish ! You dreamed it ! DYA did it ! On account of new discount special postal agreement, I reduced overseas shipping charges to several mainlands: America, Asia, Australia....... Come with me and see the difference ! (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.shopping)