 Marketplace / Shipping / 177
    How long to ship from Utah? —Mark Herzberg
   Hi everyone! Recently my newphew won an eBay auction for an MISB 6349, Holiday Villa. We won the auction last Sunday and the item was shipped out last week on a Tuesday (I believe via USPS). Shipping was $4+$2 insurance. Sadly, the item has yet to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: How long to ship from Utah? —Mark Herzberg
   Never mind! The set came :-) The box had the wrong zip code and was delivered seperatly. Thanks! (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)