 Marketplace / Shipping / 176
175  |  177
Subject:
EMMANUEL INFORMS YOU !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:02:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Legfans,

This is my only mail until Friday. Following my last mails, I explained you
the different parts of costshipping: postal shipping costs + packaging +
insurance service. In the past year, I had reduced postal shipping costs, on
account of a new agreement between DYA and French postal service.
Well I decide, today, to reduce, for all the mainlands of delivery, the cost
of packaging which is another part of shipping costs. This falling will
permit you to buy more lego sets and to save costshipping from Europa,
Africa, Asia, America and Oceania, but don't be worried ! I'll keep the same
protection concerning my packages: nothing changes for the means of
reinforcing your packages. Only, by reducing the cost of packaging for you,
it's me and only whose will loose money...
Now, it's a complete discount service !

See you friday,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html