 Marketplace / Shipping / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
DYA...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:35:23 GMT

Can anyone tell me if DYA ships to Canada (I presume they do... They must!)?
Also, if they do, what kind of shipping charges do they usually hit you
with? There are some cheap "Night Lord's Castle's" (6097) that need to be
ordered by me <g>

Amy info would be peachy.

--
"What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?"