 Marketplace / Shipping / 164
  Re: sign up for $20 free postage

(...) How much are you paying for those labels and do you actually save money on postage in the end or do you figure you're saving money by saving time? (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: sign up for $20 free postage

(...) Mike, It's all about time for me. The labels run a couple of three cents apiece, but I can be in and out of PO in about 30 seconds with a tub full of pre-paid packages vs. five or ten minutes waiting in line, getting everything weighed, etc. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: sign up for $20 free postage

(...) I hear you. As I begin work on my own database-driven parts sale site I am thinking more and more that cutting time at the shipping end is going to seem just as important as automating ordering. (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)