 Marketplace / Shipping / 162
  Re: sign up for $20 free postage

(...) Yeah, I've got to do that in the near future too. I burned myself pretty significantly in my recent parts sale. :( <rant>I also found out that it costs MORE for me to ship a SMALLER package within Canada than it does to ship to ANYWHERE in the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: sign up for $20 free postage

(...) This annoys me every time I mail to someone in Canada. The even sillier thing is that for packages under 100g it's cheapest to Europe/Asia ($2.30), then to teh US ($3.85), then within Canada ($4.15). Kevin (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)