 Marketplace / Shipping / 16
  Re: Paying in foreign currency

Hi Simon, posted to market.buy-sell-trade too. There are a number of methods that I know of, depending on how much trading you plan to do: Send US currency: For small one off trades, this is not bad. A bit high risk but does usually work. You should (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Paying in foreign currency

(...) I can't believe it - I just tried to find out about these. The post office in the UK said it had stopped doing them and to try the banks. My bank - well to be honest, I'm not sure they knew IMOs were. They said I could do a direct telegraphic (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)