 Marketplace / Shipping / 15
Re: Paying in foreign currency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:19:56 GMT

I always use "cash in the envelope" method, and worked in all cases, without
any failures (might be by chance), in over 40-50 transactions  (including
Austria, Belgium, Canada Germany, Netherlands, Slovakia, US, and UK).  The
amounts are between 5-100 USD, by the way.

Selçuk

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...
Anyone any experiences with what the best way to pay someone
in another country is?

I'm in the UK and just about to sell a set to someone in the US,
and because it's the first time either of us have traded abroad,
neither of us know exactly how she can/should pay me!

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com