 Marketplace / Shipping / 134
  Mindstorms Shipping

Does any one know the aprox weight of a complette mindstorms set (in box)? im guessing around 10 lbs. Jason M Normand The Nugator Company www.nugator.com (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Mindstorms Shipping

(...) I don't have a 1.5 box to weigh, but I do hae a 1.0 which has got to be really close. Its weight is 6lbs 12ounces sealed. hope that helps. Dan Delcollo (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)