 Marketplace / Shipping / 127
Re: DYA 5571 Received Yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:47:11 GMT

Mike

We have ordered several times from Emmanuel (DYA), including 5571's on two
occasions.  All of our orders got here (Charleston, South Carolina, USA) in
about three to four weeks.  Our last order of 3 5571's on December 14, 1999
arrived on January 5, 2000.  Let Emmanuel know and he will send you the
tracking information.  Hope this helps!

Mark

In lugnet.market.shipping, Mike Walsh writes:
I ordered a 5571 for my Dad on the same day I ordered 4547 sets for myself.
I received my train cars on 12/31 but my dad has yet to receive his 5571.
Did anyone else order a 5571 from DYA?  If so, have you recieved it yet?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh