 Marketplace / Shipping / 100
    Re: Never Got DYA Package —Jim Stroot
   (...) Did it have a tracking number? I purchased a Unitron Monorail from DYA a week or two before christmas, and I opted for the economy shipping. I figure that with the holiday delay and the major storm that ripped through the French countryside, I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Never Got DYA Package —Rose Regner
   (...) week (...) that (...) Dec (...) Just got my LARGE DYA package today. Other than the USPS being a bit careless, all arrived OK. Eric (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Got my DYA Package (was: Never Got DYA Package) —Jim Stroot
   (...) I received my 6991 Monorail from DYA today, Jan. 11. I ordered it on Dec. 20. It looks great, but the only bad thing is that all the mini-figs speak French. I'll have to build a school and enroll them in a ESL class. Jim (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)