 Marketplace / Services / 526
525  |  527
Subject:
PayPal to Neteller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:11:51 GMT

Hi,

any one knows if there an esay way to transfer funds from a PayPal
account to a Neteller one (without an account in a US bank)?

If not, is there any trusty person that has both accounts that can help
me? The problem is that I can't withdraw from PayPal as I'm out of the
USA (but I can from Neteller). My idea is simple: I can send someone
money from Paypal to his/her Paypal account and he/she can send back the
same amount on my Neteller account. This is a no-risk operation for you,
and of course I'm gonna pay for all the expenses and a reasonable
percentage for the service. Let me know.

Ciao
Giulio