 Marketplace / Services / 43
  Re: Notice of Price Changes in Factoring Service

(...) Both, mostly the former. (...) Me too. It would put me right out of business and I'd be SO THRILLED. ++Lar (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Notice of Price Changes in Factoring Service

(...) I agree. From what I see from my Italian side of the factoring service, the exchange rate risk is *possibly* a BIG problem when the amounts involved are not so small. Imagine you have to send a 300$ check to an Italian seller, exchanged at an (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)