 Marketplace / Services / 417
  Ecount.com

Anyone ever sign up and use www.ecount.com yet? I have known about if for a few months but never see anything about it. Just now I saw the first Ebay auction with an Ecount.com payment button. If this is a good service, perhaps we have another (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.services)