 Marketplace / Services / 411
    Factoring between US and Brazil ? —Ray Sanders
   Is anyone running a factoring service between the US and Brazil ? A Brazilian customer reports that the government there has imposed a $50 tax per incident of sending money out of Brazil (and I'm looking for a creative way to complete a sale without (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.loc.br)

        Re: Factoring between US and Brazil ? —Leonardo Zide
      When I was living in Brazil I remember that each bank was charging a different amount to transfer money from another country. Some banks charged up to $50 but after doing some research I was able to avoid the taxes, I found out that Citibank didn't (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.loc.br)

        Re: Factoring between US and Brazil ? —Niels Horn
   Hi Ray, Some possibilities are: - Paypal - Western Union Money Transfer (Banco do Brasil is the local representative) I used both services to send money to the Netherlands (where I'm from) from Brazil. Niels Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> escreveu (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.loc.br)