 Marketplace / Services / 409
  Re: My worst E-Bay/LEGO Experience-A Story, A Warning

(...) Matt, Wow! You have single-handedly, though perhaps unknowingly, indicted all of capitalism. For the trouble of extending Lego Shop @ Homes reach and advertising, for taking on the risk of selling at a loss, for bringing to market something (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: My worst E-Bay/LEGO Experience-A Story, A Warning

(...) COOL! Take THAT capitalism...that'll teach you to mess with ME! (...) Let's see...he misrepresented himself, what he was selling and how he was attaining it...in fact, he didn't actually OWN the item he was selling in the first place (doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)