 Marketplace / Services / 40
  Notice of Price Changes in Factoring Service

Please go here to read about some changes in pricing effective April Fool's day. (URL) that this is the "public name" of my factoring form. That should ensure that anyone who goes to it to do a request will see the notice. I am not saying what the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Notice of Price Changes in Factoring Service

(...) Who? Me? (...) Has the currency exchange fluctuation been a problem with when factoree's get sent money? I.e., you collect payments over a period of several months at varying exchange rates, but by the time you send actual cash, the rate has (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Notice of Price Changes in Factoring Service

(...) Both, mostly the former. (...) Me too. It would put me right out of business and I'd be SO THRILLED. ++Lar (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Notice of Price Changes in Factoring Service

(...) I agree. From what I see from my Italian side of the factoring service, the exchange rate risk is *possibly* a BIG problem when the amounts involved are not so small. Imagine you have to send a 300$ check to an Italian seller, exchanged at an (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)