 Marketplace / Services / 381
    Bad lego piece in Tie Fighter set. —Chris Pederson
   Hi, I looked through old postings but didnt find one of these. Can anyone tell me the # you call to get a piece replaced? I had a screwed up printing job on a piece. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bad lego piece in Tie Fighter set. —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Yes, I had the same problem. Call S@H, I forgot who you ask for, but tell them you need a part replaces and they will connect you to who you need to talk to. Thats what I did, and I got the new part within a week. Mark P. mfuss903@aol.com (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.services)