 Marketplace / Services / 366
Re: Problems Getting Into PayPal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:08:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, John Hadd writes:
Has anybody else been having problems getting into PayPal over the last few
days? Ever since Saturday it has been very difficult for me to even get onto
the site, much less complete a deal. I have managed to eventually get thru but
not without considerable effort. Any insights?  John  (aka:freightmaster)

Keep trying.

I seem to recall at least one bout of sluggishness in the past, maybe more.
Eventually they get their performance back on track. Certain web servers,
once they get behind, can get so wedged they have a really hard time
catching up, even during slack times.