 Marketplace / Services / 321
    Re: PAYPAL Work-Around (untested) —Rob Doucette
   "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4sFCF.E68@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) The PayPal TOU states: 2. No Multiple Accounts. Should you register for more than one Personal Account, PayPal.com reserves the right to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.theory)

        Tested (was Re: PAYPAL Work-Around (untested)) —Rob Doucette
   It seems to work okay. I implemented the 2 account system a little different. My personal account is now maxed out on cc receipts. Instead of upgrading that account, I opened a new business account with a single, unpublished e-mail address. I used (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.theory)