 Marketplace / Services / 289
  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) What does the term "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" mean? It's printed on all of our currency. I remember reading once (5-10 years ago) that all US cash had to be accepted as a form of payment except pennies. I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Um... I give. For that matter, what does "in God we Trust" mean? I don't. Does that mean I can't use the money if I don't? I think that whatever terms I arrange and which the other party accepts, are binding. If I am not specific about how I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) No, no, no! You're supposed to dispense information. Jeez. ;-) (...) It is the invokation of good-luck voodoo that keeps our economy stable. Duh. (...) I don't think that's logically the same since it doesn't instruct on a point of law. I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.off-topic.fun)