 Marketplace / Services / 200
    Apology (was Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement )) —Steve Chapple
   (...) I owe Jon a public apology. When Dan mentioned having 500,000 parts on BrickBay with Baylit added, I got curious and looked at Baylit again. After browsing through over 50,000 bricks, thousands of plates, and even over 10,000 Technic pieces, I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Apology (was Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement )) —Steve Chapple
   (...) A smarter man than I suggested it might be (URL) I was thinking of, and that was indeed it. A very nice web-site layout - clear, clean, concise, complete... Hmmm, many more Cs can I come up with? :-) SRC (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)