 Marketplace / Services / 165
  Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement )

Actually, since there are no liabilities assumed or assurances given by Dan, and no licenses from any government sought, there is no need for government involvement. Essentially, we become a private consortium --- much like some antique malls or (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement )

Paul, (...) Dan, (...) government (...) malls or (...) account for (...) Hmm... well, maybe I misinterperted it then. It sounded a little risky from what I read. Well, good luck setting it up. It seems a little redundant to me. Scott S. -- Soon to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)