 Marketplace / Services / 140
139  |  141
Subject:
seeking receiving agent info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:58:27 GMT

Is anyone using a "receiving agent" in another country where items are
collected and then shipped in aggregate to the US?

Can anyone recommend a way to acquire a trustworthy receiving agent in Germany?

There are lots of things available in Germany that I would like to get, but
sellers are only willing to ship within Germany.

I'm looking to pay for the items from the US, have them shipped to this person
in Germany, who would then combine the packages and surface ship them to me in
the US, for a consideration, of course.

Thanks for advice & thoughts...

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com