 Marketplace / Services / 139
  technic set 8450 & 8482

Hello, I will go in Switzerland at the end of this month. Last time I went I saw A LOT of those 2 sets. Anyone interested at bringing some over? Or anything else? I will have a shipment via container (boat) and if I have a lot of demand, I can (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: technic set 8450 & 8482

Jean-Marc Any idea roughly how much per set and shipping?????? 8450 ? 8457 ? 8458 ? 8482 ? -- Thanx Mark MMillere@Bellsouth.net (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: technic set 8450 & 8482

(...) Shipping per set must be around $30 from CH but from Canada around $15 but might take a while. (...) I saw it for $75 last spring (...) I bought one for $100 last spring (...) Well I haven't seen them yet, but I can e-mail you from CH with the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)