 Marketplace / Services / 125
Re: From the Not Good News department, PayPal has introduced "business accounts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:55:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes:
which are not free.

See:

https://secure.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/personal_vs_business-outsid • e

and note the ominous entry at the bottom under Rules ..

In order to reserve Personal Accounts for individual use only, we require all
businesses to sign up for Business Accounts. Individuals may sign up for • either
type of account.

I have to go review their T&C to determine what constitutes a business but I
have a sinking suspicion many of us will qualify. Certainly I will since I • take
tax deductions for cost of inventory and expenses.

I have little knowledge of US tax law, do you mean you run the factoring
service as company?

Scott A

++Lar