 Marketplace / Services / 122
121  |  123
Subject:
Brickbay Testing Phase II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 02:19:49 GMT

Hello Folks,

Thank you for all your feedback and bugs reported.  I will accumulate the
total $worth of free parts and give credits from my parts shop ( + parts from
10 copies of Bat lord's castle when that gets parted) to everyone who has
reported any bugs.
During this testing phase I have learned a lot from the activity that was
going on and had to restructure the whole system to make it most efficient.
Unfortunately, everyone's test inventorys had to be wiped out again but the
good thing is that now you may get more free parts by reporting any other bugs
that you come across after this restructure.
I have corrected all the bugs reported so far (except one that is only
cosmetic and is on my current site also that I've been looking to correct for
a long time and still didn't find a proper solution) so let's give it one more
try before we can go live.
Thank you for reading this

P.S.  The disclaimer, feedback, search box, GOB and auction links are not in
place yet so they won't work

D.