 Marketplace / Services / 10
    PayPal and X.com merger —Andreas Stabno
   I just browsed the PayPal site a couple of minutes ago and found this press- release of their merger with X.com: (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: PayPal and X.com merger —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Whoa! I just saw this and was going to post something--but Andreas beat me to it. I think it's a great possibility; and since I have both accounts, I'll happily move everything over to X. Thus far I've been pretty impressed with the way they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)