 Marketplace / Services / *30 (-5)
  Re: Does anyone have the x.com 1800# ?

(...) What happened? Go to the originating bank--it's in CA, I think, but they're the guarantor. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: $10 (or $20?) worth of free parts (Re: PayPal bonuses being reduced)

(...) I can't believe that not even one single person would take me up on the above offer. Hmmm, what's up with that? :-/ (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: International Money Order

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) now (...) Such a shame, it seems that most Canadians are able to cash the USPS domestic money orders. Any Canadians know how the system actually works (since the domestic money orders say right on them (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Does anyone have the x.com 1800# ?

X.com hasn't answered any e-mail inquiries and ALL of my previous e-mails have been ignored (Except for automated replies pointing me to a FAQ link which also doesn't work) Any help would be appreciated. Thank you (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal bonuses being reduced

(...) Or even choose me, I also have been kicking back half ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact