 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 976
    trade value of an RCX? —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, I've been toying with the idea of dropping the programmable brick from a mindstorms set into a Jambalaya box. If that happened, how much would someeone have to trade into it for it to be fair? I just haven't seen them for sale at all. Chris (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: trade value of an RCX? —Tamyra Teed
     I think that would be a little much, I like the idea... though a little much, considering they cost over 100.00 from S@H even at half that because of the clearance sales, that's a lot to put into a box. Of course all the other clearance sales could (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        (canceled) —Tom Stangl

        Re: trade value of an RCX? —Tom Stangl
   I think it would be a bit much to trade for - a person would have to add a TON of bricks, pushing the shipping costs for the box skyhigh, or add a complete set or 2. And if it was a 1.0 RCX brick, it would be worth even more. Why don't you just (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: trade value of an RCX? —Frank Filz
    Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <38837E2D.25610622@vfaq.com>... (...) Another thought would be that if you wanted to contribute the value of an RCX to getting a Jambalaya box (or boxes) going, find someone who has $100 or more worth of parts (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)