 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 957
    Re: Any interest in an instructions box?? —Ryan Dennett
   (...) Well, if some of those people would be still interested, maybe you could start it up since you had come up sith the idea before I did. I would suggest doing only instructions or stickers, not catalogs because that would help keep the cost (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Any interest in an instructions box?? —Adam Yulish
   (...) I'd like to be part of this one as well, Adam bwappo@ee.net (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)