 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 938
  Re: I want to start a Space box

I'd be intersted, but I'm completely new to the jambalaya thing. Could you quickly explain it to me? (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: I want to start a Space box

(...) Oh, by the way, I'm Joel. I work at a ToysRUs, but I can't give out new set info. My email address is CompGuy926@aol.com, or Web-Guy@iname.com. God bless. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: I want to start a Space box

(...) I'm figuring it out too. As near as I can tell, we get a big point-to-point chain list together of a bunch of people interested in the box, and then we send it off. We post updates here, so that people know what's going on. I'll study the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: I want to start a Space box

Cool. Thanks a lot. I am still interested. Joel (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New Jambalaya'ers, read this! (was I want to start a Space box)

(...) Go to (URL). That's the Jambalaya FAQ. Thanks to Patricia Schempp for maintaining the FAQ! Steve (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)