 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 922
  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Minifig box 2 arrived yesterday and is now back in the mail to Chris Weeks. Paul (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Cool Paul, glad to hear that one's on the move :) Did you enjoy and find some good figs in the box? I got a couple good ones from there, would love to have it again sometime :) On another note: I'm still working on the page list, I'm trying to get (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Oh yes, minifig box #2 was well worth it. There was a large selection of decent figs, this box was much better than minifig box#1. (...) this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Tamy, could you please add my name to the list. The only thing is that I'll need to recieve it either before 2/20 or after 3/10, preferably the sooner date. :) Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)