 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 816
    Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour) —Tom Stangl
   I don't think the CDN Tour should be scrapped, but I think it should be expanded on the page, so we know who actually has each box. And I really think people should GET OFF THEIR BUTTS and post in here when they get a box! How hard is it to post a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour) —Phil Watt
   yeah, I was over reacting, but I am with Tom that there should be some accountability and documentation of progress. Thanks Tom, you said it much better than I. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)