 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 805
    Could someone give me some pointers? —Shiri Dori
   Hi everybody, I noticed this Jambalaya group lately. It seems like a great idea, and I'd like to join up, but before I do, I'd like to make sure I've got this right: The person who receives the box can take whatever he wants. For everything he/she (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Could someone give me some pointers? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Yeah, and you try to increase the quality of the box. (...) It would be easiest to get Priority Mail packages from the post office. (...) Depends on the size. (...) If you are using the US Postal Service, then yes. There are lots of other (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)