 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 735
  Jambalaya FAQ v2.0

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jambalaya FAQ v2.0

Not expecting replies, I forgot to set the followup to lugnet.market. jambalaya, so i apologize. I added a recipe for the dish just in case anyone is interested. :) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)