 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 658
  Re: Call for Box Status

Makes the log idea pretty attractive... doesn't it? -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

I simply do NOT have the time to individually log every single part taken out or put in, not with my schedule. Not if the person 15th on the list wants to see the box before 2002. Some of these boxes are already dragging along VERY slowly, enforcing (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

Tom, I respect what you say, and don't wish to argue, but I have another data point. The very first box came to me on a Saturday, and I was able to review the contents, soul search on replacements, make the log, enclose a floppy disk, post it to the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)