 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 491
  Question (and progress) on junk box #1...

I've had it for a couple days now, and I'm sorry I haven't posted anything to that effect, but I've been quite busy. I'm ready to send it off on its way, having not changed it much at all, as not much ended up interesting me. My question: I notice (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question (and progress) on junk box #1...

Send the box to Jeremy, the one just before you, we had to skip him because he was out of the country, he's back now so you can send the box to him, I must have accidently undid one of my changes, Because Martin should have been just before the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)