 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 470
Re: General box #5 Canada tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 00:22:41 GMT

Due to a snafu (i.e., my long suffering NLSO blew off mailing this box
when I was out of town yesterday and today) I still have GB#5, it hasn't
actually gone out to Martin yet. So if there is a desire for a change in
the starting position, that can be done. Speak up (to me in my email_ b4
the PO closes tomorrow) and I'll do the deed. Thursday I have to leave
for Chicago at 0-dark-30 so it goes tomorrow or Friday.

BTW that is the LAST box I am originating. All other boxes from what
Todd seeded  me with have went out. BTW, and please note I ain't
complaining... but for those that think I'm in the hobby for the money,
that was 40 bucks out of my pocket, purely for love of youse guys. Don't
it just choke ya up?

Now somebody go bid on those boats over at Serious Collector!!! :-)

lugnet.