 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 399
Pictures :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:49:17 GMT

This is what my Brother made from Chris W's Box that I received today! I
got the box and had to dump it out on the kitchen table in order to sort
through all of it :) and while I was looking at parts I guess I didn't
notice he was building away! Next thing I know we've got a spaceship
running around the kitchen table being swooshed and wooshed by him and
my mother of course I had to get in on it too!

If you want to see the pics they are here:
http://home.att.net/~mookie/cwbox1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~mookie/cwbox2.jpg

Excuse the picnic table, I know it's a little hard to see with the
grating, though he took the pics before I knew it... All of these parts
will still be in the box and I'll put it back into the box put together,
if anyone wants to modify and take pictures I'd love to see them! This
has surely been a fun box to receive!

--
Build everyday!
-Tamy