 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 376
  UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!

In the absence of any replies to my request to join a UK Jambalaya box scheme. I've decided to start one up if anyone can be bothered to reply? I have sorted out a few bits and pieces and want to know who in the UK would be interested in joining up? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)