 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 36
    Pictures! —Todd Lehman
    Here are some mix pix! In some ways, there is a bit too much rhyme and reason to the bagging; but that's just how it turned out over the past few years. Some sorting was required while building the sets that the mixes originated from. Some of these (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Pictures! —Kevin Loch
     Why did you throw the Duplo in the trash? KL (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Pictures! —Todd Lehman
     (...) LOL! Didn't think of it that way -- shouldda moved that one to a clear ZipLoc, eh? :-) It's just a red shoppping bag that I happened to keep all the DUPLO stuff in over the years. --Todd (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Pictures! —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
     Ya know Todd.. I don't know why you aren't trying to auction some of that stuff of.. there's still some good stuff in those bags!!!! Ok, lets get the sign up stuff going.. I'll offer to do a manual one till we figure out a better way to do it.. I'll (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Pictures! —Larry Pieniazek
     See my what I'm agonna do thread, please respond there. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Pictures! —Ectal Greenhaw
    I'd still be interested in even a larger box of minifigs coming my way. Paying a few extra bucks to send it off to the next participant is no big deal. Who should I give my address to regarding this hypothetical minifig box? Larry? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)