 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 310
Re: Junk Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 09:42:04 GMT

Put me on this list too.

Lar, you already have my address ;-)  But I don't need/want to be first,
since I have the minifig box on its' way to me.  Put me at least 3rd on the
list, if not lower.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

This box is ready to go.

Standard procedure, eh?

Post your desire as a followup to this post. If you are the first poster
AND you send me your snail AND my mail is working (which it currently is
not, mail server hiccups I think) you might even get your box made up
and sent out Monday.

It would be nice if the longtimers let some of the newbies post their
requests first, but whatever.
lugnet.

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/