 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1826
1825  |  1827
Subject:
120 complete sets of Rahkshi - 27 USD (1/2 price) shipped in USA/Canada FREE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 04:25:02 GMT

This is a bulk sale, ALL 120 sets to one buyer so don't ask me to split it up
please.  27 USD, which is 1/2 the USD original retail, shipped to your door, 12
HUGE BOXES!!!

This is the last chunk of a pile that we had in our warehouse and our needing
that space for something else at this point, so this is a superb deal for anyone
in USA or Canada.  (Canadians will have GST/HST and or PST added as needed)