 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1806
    Re: Space Box 3 Status? —Jeremy Scott
   (...) this for next time. Seems like Mark knew he would have a long holdup, and since then, no news. Contact Mark. (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Space Box 3 Status? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Yes, it's my fault. I apologize for the long delay. I have been busy with my new house and all that implies. I hope to have some time this weekend to go through the box. *cross fingers* ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)