 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1795
    Re: Space Box 3 status —Tony Alexander
    It's with sadness that I relate the following: On waking early to go to the post office, I flipped through the channels, and caught a shuttle mission on CNN. At this time (8:10 AM CT), they hadn't had voice, radar, or instrumentation data contact (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Space Box 3 status —Tony Alexander
   Hey, all! I've gone through the box (OMIGOSH!!! COol stuff!), and have been ready to ship. I can't seem to get off work early enough to get to the post office, though...so I plan to ship out to His Grand Admiralness Mark Sandlin this Saturday (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)