 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1794
  Space Box 3 status

SHIPPED 1. Jon Palmer (Tulsa, OK) SHIPPED 2. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas) SHIPPED 3. Chris Giddens (Rome, Georgia) SHIPPED 4. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida) SHIPPED 5. Jonathon Mizner (Florida) SHIPPED 6. Nicole Drumm (Binghamton, New (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box 3 status

It's with sadness that I relate the following: On waking early to go to the post office, I flipped through the channels, and caught a shuttle mission on CNN. At this time (8:10 AM CT), they hadn't had voice, radar, or instrumentation data contact (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box 3 status

Hey, all! I've gone through the box (OMIGOSH!!! COol stuff!), and have been ready to ship. I can't seem to get off work early enough to get to the post office, though...so I plan to ship out to His Grand Admiralness Mark Sandlin this Saturday (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)