 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1620
Re: U-particles...! (was Re: Technic Box 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:10:46 GMT

I'm up for the TB3 thing, I've been patiently waiting for TB1 for over a
month from the person before me. (And for the 1/2 U-joints... I'll take e'm
since I have a habit over stressing them on power steering units)
LMK

Fred