 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1493
    Introducing the LUG Box —Dave Johann
   (...) With that being said, I'd like to announce that LUGOLA will be starting a *LUG box on November 4th. Ideally, we'd love to ship it to a LUG that is meeting on the 11th or 18th so it can begin moving. The idea is to get another activity going at (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

        Re: Introducing the LUG Box —Erik Olson
   Hello, GardenSlug is meeting on Nov 11. Cletus Romano is organizing that one. I'll send you some details. -Erik P.S. GardenSlug is New Jersey and nearby. (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)