 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1443
Re: Frank Filz - please respond. (for Technic box #2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Julie Krenz writes:
I couldn't find his address. You may want to post a request in .general or
.buy-sell-trade, somebody is sure to have it.
Julie

Jason Briscoe can provide it - Frank is a US drop point/pay factor for him.

Paul Sinasohn